Today was the first day of the trial of the Underwear Bomber: the young Nigerian fellow Umar Farouk Abdul Muthalleb.
I have heard some information about this young man which gave me intense doubt about the whole story:
- English specialists investigated the explosives and concluded: not enough power to make a dent in the fusillage of a plane.
- The fellow had no passport, yet he was allowed on board of the plane to Detroit.
- This was done in Amsterdam, where the airport-security is in the hands of an Israeli company. ( Rense)
- A lawyer and his wife witnessed the whole mysterious proceedings at Amsterdam airport, and told it to the US investigators, but they seemed hardly interested. Kurtr Haskel told his story on CNN, as well as at Alex Jones.
Kurt Haskell is convinced that the USA government has staged the terror attack, as he told Fox News.
The motivation: further the War on terror, promote body scanners, renew the Patriot Act etc. etc.
To me it looks like Umar Farouk was singled out by the Mossad/CIA to become a 'terrorist'.
They provided him with 'explosives' in Yemen, and made sure he was not arrested ( just like the leader of the London 7/7 attack was not arrested on purppose.)
The motivation of the Mossad: give all muslims a bad name, so that the destruction of muslim countries is acceptable.
- From Wikipedia:
U.S. State Department officials said in Congressional testimony that the State Department had wanted to revoke Abdulmutallab's visa, but U.S. intelligence officials requested that his visa not be revoked. The intelligence officials' stated reason was that revoking Abdulmutallab's visa could have foiled a larger investigation into al-Qaeda.
- From Wikipedia: The New York Times reported that "officials said the suspect told them he had obtained plastic explosives that were sewn into his underwear and a syringe from a bomb expert in Yemen associated with Al Qaeda."
Wikipedia show us that Umar Farouk was know to the Intelligence agencies, and was what Jeff Gates would call 'an asset': a person that can be used for your own purpose, because you can predict what he will do.
I think that Umar Farouk was stimulated to do what he did by an agent provocateur.
This is not new.
It was done in the 1993 WTC bombing.
It was done in the Oklahoma City bombing.
It was done at Waco.
Read about all these in Joseph Farah 's article from 1999. See one quote below: *
These are 3 actions that governments can take:
1) A government can use an informant, a person that infiltrates a group of people and spies on them, and thus keeps the government informed of the plans of this group.
This is a legal practice for a government to do, I think.
2) A government can use a sting operation: for example: Posing as someone who is seeking illegal drugs, contraband or child pornography to catch a supplier.
This is legal in the US, but not in some other countries.
3) And a government can use use 'agents provocateurs' to stimulate people to really do the bad things that they may dream about, or to give them these 'bad' ideas.
This is of course not legal.
If we look at what Umar Farouk did and did not do, we must conclude that he was not helped by real terrorists, because his explosives were really inadequate.
He thought he was helped by real terrorists, but it must have been agents provocateurs.
The Mossad will be involved, because the Israeli security let him on the plane in Amsterdam, without a passport.
The CIA was probably involved, because US intelligence officials requested that his visa would not be revoked, AND because in Detroit the CIA and FBI had hardly any interest in the information of the Haskells and other passengers.
Still the best indication that we are dealing with muslim-bashing is the fact that all these remarkable facts seem not of any influence on the Media.
All we read in our papers is: "Umar Farouk had to kill 300 people" ( Volkskrant )
Nobody seems to think: How strange that Al Qaida, able to attack the WTC and the Pentagon with planes, is sending this boy out with insufficient explosives, a boy without a passport,a boy who doesn't know how to ignite the little explosives he carries.
How could they send him ?
Nobody seems to think: Who was this man who helped Umar on board without a passport? Why did this man do that? If you are interested for the men behind Umar Farouk ( remember: The intelligence officials' stated reason was that revoking Abdulmutallab's visa could have foiled a larger investigation into al-Qaeda.)
then this is your man. It cannot be difficult to find this employee.
So my conclusion is clear: it was another inside job.
* Part of an interview with the man who provoked the Oklahoma City bombing:
Evans-Pritchard: "There comes a time in every botched operation when the informant has to speak out to save his own skin, and that's now, Andreas."
Strassmeier: "How can he? What happens if it was a sting operation from the very beginning? What happens if it comes out that the plant was a provocateur?"
Farah: 'According to tapes played at the trial of the "terrorists" in that case, the FBI planted Emad A. Salem to infiltrate an Arab group in New York. His job was to act, again, as an agent provocateur -- inciting violent attacks. It was Salem who convinced the other participants to bomb the World Trade Center. When he was asked to assemble the bomb, he went to the FBI to ask for harmless powder to avoid a catastrophe. The FBI essentially cut him off. To make a long, complicated story short and simple: The FBI spent $3 million of your tax money to blow up the World Trade Center. "